Sunday, March 15, 2009

Photos from Adrian

Here's some photos we got from Adrian on his mission - spiced up by me with a couple quotes from the movie Nacho Libre...





1) Adrian going into the Missionary Training Center in Provo on February 4th.

From Nacho Libre... "The brothers don't think I know a butt-load of crap about the gospel.... but I doooooo".


2) We don't know what Adrian's doing here. Having fun I suppose.

From Nacho Libre... "If I win at the battle jam tonight maybe that means God wants me to be his warrior missionary".





3) Adrian with his new buddies.

From Nacho Libre... "Steven, why have you never been baptized?"

"I never got around to it, ok?"

4) Adrian's currently in Umatilla, Oregon near the Columbia River.

Ok, I've run out of quotes...




5) Adrian gets a sweet new bike.

No comments: