Saturday, July 10, 2010

Avangeline Elizabeth Anderson


Hello Everyone!

I've finally figured out how to post on a blog... I must be the least computer savvy in the bunch! (or I just have a newborn...)

Avangeline Elizabeth Anderson was born on 6/27/10 at 5:27am. She was 7lbs 14oz and 20 inches. An extremely long experience at the hospital but Kathleen did great and it was all worth it.

I hope everyone is doing well and I will post more photos (as soon as I learn how to upload them to my computer...)

Allan

1 comment:

cytastic said...

Very cute! I'm glad she and Kathleen are doing well, and I hope any subsequent pictures you post have Ava in some sort of Red Sox paraphernalia. Maybe a hat of some sort, or one of those oversize socks babies all seem to wear.

Woo! The no-kids throne is all mine!

*stretches*