Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Black Jack

The doctor tells us that grandkid #21 is a boy! One of each, the all American family! Now to come up with a name... It needs to be strong and original. Something with meaning. We can't use Jack or Monty, already assigned those to the cats. I know, I remember long ago... I had come up with the best name for a cat! Doug. Hmmm, this isn't going so well... this name thing is hard! Well, we'll come up with something but I wanted everyone to know that we're doing our best to even out the boy/girl ratio. Love you all,

Allan, Kathleen & Avangeline

2 comments:

Nathan Tidd said...

Great news! I think any of the following would be good names for a boy: Nathan, Nate, Nathano, Nathan, Nathaner, Nathanest

cytastic said...

I think Nathan's suggestions are good, perhaps even inspired, but I feel he is ignoring the obvious choices of CYbertron, CYberman, CYtastic, ExcellenCY, SupremeCY, CYborg, LunaCY, PresidenCY, CYmaximus, and Red CY Standing By.

I could go on and on. Or Ralph is good. I'm no help, either, I guess.