Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Blog Authors & Viewers

Tidd Bloggers,

This blog is for Tidd members to keep other Tidd family members in the loop, post photos, make comments on other people's posts, etc. My intention is to add Jim & Betty Tidd's family as authors of this blog and anyone else you want as viewers. This blog is currently not visible to the public.

I sent out author invitations to everyone I had addresses for: Grampa Tidd, Mom, Dad, Bill, John, Allison, Nathan, Cy, Allan, Monique & Adrian. Please comment on this entry (or email me) to give me more author emails and I'll add them, make suggestions, etc. We can have up to 100 authors.

Jeff

10 comments:

Adrian said...

How did I know you were gonna make one of these? Esp after your little work escapade. So what exactly are you allowed to do on this blogger thingy?

JKTidd said...

The blog is for family members to post info/photos/news/opinions/etc that they want the family to see. For example, you could post a photo of your girlfriend...

Adrian said...

You just couldn't help yourself could you? So wait i can post embarrassing pics of you? By the way I'm writing this from my iPod right now while pirating off the libraries wifi. I bet you wish you could do that. Did you look at my cool machines yet? And Zoie says hi.

JKTidd said...

Hi to Zoie. No, I haven't looked at your cool machines yet.... http://www.fantasticcontraption.com for anyone reading this who likes puzzles...

Adrian said...

So whats with this "...." thing at the end of all your sentences? Is that the hip thing to do at work now? And you should probably check those machines out. So why is it we're the only ones cool enough to blog on your blogspot?

JKTidd said...

... means there was more to say but I forgot what it was....
It is true that we're extra cool but I suspect the blog will catch on eventually.

JKTidd said...

If not, this will be a cool way to keep in touch while you're far, far away in Provo...

Allison said...

I wanted to be "in" with the cool crowd so I just added a post. I feel cooler already.

Adrian said...

You should feel cooler. You've almost reached the level of geekiness my dad and I have. So are you trying to hint at something dad? FAR AWAY in provo?

JKTidd said...

No, just being sarcastic - you're actually not that far away.